Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Challenge #240 from a Gel Print

The Diva Challenge for this week (here) was to be inspired by the season.  Since it is Fall here in New England, I had to go with leaves.

As you know, I've been playing around with gel prints, and have created a few books with them.  The idea is to use them as art journals, and go back to each one of those prints and play with them.  So... I looked for one of the prints with leaves, and tangled away.  I also used Inktense, colored pencils, and black and white pens to transform this print.
This is the "AFTER" version


The "BEFORE" version is the 6x6 inch gel print on the right.
If you are interested in seeing more unfinished prints from this art journal, you can see them in the video below.  I have actually added a lot more pages after I created the video, but have not redone it.  Maybe I will do another in a few months, when I have a few more pages already transformed.


4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Your art journal looks amazing and I love the blues you used for the Diva's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing what you did with this challenge! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete