Thursday, January 1, 2015

Update and Junk Mail Journal

Update

The last few months have been hectic:

  • Took on further responsibilities at work and so it has been pretty crazy!  Hopefully it will settle down in a couple of weeks :)
  • Sold our condo, bought and moved to a new house.  It will take a while longer to get it in shape and organized, but at least I have most of my art stuff now :)
  • Finally went to the doctor and found out why I have been feeling so crappy for so long - need iron!  OK!!  That explains it!  So I should be feeling a bit better in a month and back to normal in 9 to 12 months.  Back to normal is good :)
I hope to start back on the Diva Weekly Challenge soon, and posting more regularly.

Junk Mail Journal


New video of my art journal made with junk mail and other recycled papers (including used tea bags for the covers).  I wrote about it in this post here, but it took me this long to finally create the video :).  I can finally play with it now that the video is done :).
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all those small pieces in the pockets, but I certainly have a lot of them!  I do love to play with hand-carved block prints, using different materials and techniques.

I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment