Sunday, April 6, 2014

Diva's Challenge #161 and a shower curtain

Diva's Challenge #161 - Quandary


Quandary is a Zentangle tangle (instructions here) and the Diva's challenge (here) was to try different ways of creating the tangle and create a piece using it.

First I had fun with two of my hand-carved leaves on a sketch pad to practice sets of threes - the prints have been put through a filter so they look a bit more stylized:


Then I created a tile:


The shower Curtain:



My Mother-in-law wanted to get a new shower curtain to go with her newly painted pink bathroom.  We talked about tones of grey and after going through a bunch of my art, she decided on the dancing trees.  So... I changed them to grey and put them up on Cafepress.  

I hope the shower curtain looks good in her bathroom!!


2 comments:

  1. Theses are lovely, Marta ~ As always!!! Love the shower curtain - I would think she would love it! So many of your tangles look so accomplished!! Hugs ~ Diane

    ReplyDelete