Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Zazzle artist featured this week: Elena Indolfi

It's that time of the week again :) -- Time to promote another Zazzle artist.  This week our Facebook group "Zazzle Gallery Directory" is promoting Elena.  I'm always thrilled to do it and love looking at everyone's shops and pick some of the items I would love for myself :).  Elena's shop is full of wonderful items and it was really tough to select only a few.  

Let's start with shoes. :)  I love these retro shoes:


How about bags?  Elena has so many nice ones, but I couldn't get past this one :)

How about this fabulous calendar?  The pictures are amazing; I love it:



And here is a beautiful necklace:



I have added the Zazzle panel so you can just sit back and enjoy a lot more of Elena's beautiful items.

1 comment: